Stick to the spirit of ingenuity CNC precision machining 20 years of technical engineer guidance
High-tech foundation Insist on innovation and development Senior technical talent team
Torque up to 4678nm Senior technical guide selection Special customization according to customer needs
ISO9001 international certification Adhere to standardized production processes 1 million cycles durability test
COVNA Industrial Automation Co., Ltd. was established in 2000, an automated valve specialist. Headquartered in Dongguan China, with 3 production bases located in Ningbo, Wenzhou and Dongguan.
We Provide Electric Valve，Solenoid Valve，Pneumatic Valve，Electric Gate Valve，Electric Butterfly Valve，Pneumatic Control Valve，Motorized Valve，Pneumatic Knife Gate Valve，Control Valve Pneumatic，Pneumatic Actuated Valve，Motorized Operated Valve，Electric Ball Valve，Electric Actuated Ball Valve，Ball Valve，Gate Valve，Gate Valve，Butterfly Valve，Globe Valve，etc, You can browse related products and initiate consultations on our website.
Anti-corrosion inside and outside pneumatic valve
1. The inside and outside of the valve body (including the variable-speed transmission box) should be shot blasted to clean the sand and rust, and strive to electrostatically spray the powdery non-toxic epoxy resin with a thickness of more than 0.3mm. When it is difficult to electrostatically spray non-toxic epoxy resin for extra-large valves, similar non-toxic epoxy paint should also be brushed or sprayed.
2. The inside of the valve body and the various parts of the valve plate require comprehensive anti-corrosion. On the one hand, it will not rust when immersed in water and will not produce electrochemical corrosion between the two metals; on the other hand, the surface is smooth to reduce the water resistance.
3. The sanitary requirements of the anticorrosive epoxy resin or paint in the valve body should have the inspection report of the corresponding authority. The chemical and physical properties should also meet the relevant requirements.
1. When the valve is manufactured in batches of a certain specification, an authoritative organization should be entrusted to carry out the following performance tests:
① The opening and closing torque of the valve under working pressure;
②Under working pressure conditions, the number of continuous opening and closing times that the valve can be tightly closed can be guaranteed;
③The detection of the flow resistance coefficient of the valve under the condition of water delivery in the pipeline.
2. The valve should be tested as follows before leaving the factory:
①When the valve is open, the valve body should withstand the internal pressure test that is twice the valve working pressure;
②When the valve is closed, both sides bear 1.1 times the valve working pressure value, and there is no leakage; however, the leakage value of the metal-sealed butterfly valve is not greater than the relevant requirements.
The pneumatic V-shaped ball valve is a right-angle rotation structure. It can be used with a valve positioner to achieve proportional adjustment; the V-shaped spool is most suitable for various adjustment occasions. It has a large rated flow coefficient, a large adjustable ratio, and a good sealing effect. , The adjustment performance is sensitive, the volume is small, and it can be installed vertically. It is suitable for controlling gas, steam, liquid and other media.
Pneumatic V-shaped ball valve is a right-angle rotation structure, which is composed of a V-shaped valve body, pneumatic actuator, positioner and other accessories; it has an inherent flow characteristic of approximately equal percentage; it adopts a double-bearing structure, which has a small starting torque and has a relatively high Good sensitivity and induction speed; super shearing ability.
The workmanship is in place, and the quality is very good at a glance!
Regular customers, the cooperation has been very happy!
The workmanship is fine, the size is right, the design is in place, and the service is attentive and attentive!
What is a pneumatic valve and what is the function of pneumatic valve A pneumatic valve is also known as directional control valves, the major function of a pneumatic valve is to switch airflow. These valves are capable to maintain the pressure. The range of pneumatic valves is vast and there are many categories of pneumatic valves.
Pneumatics are also used in control valves, pneumatics has many applications in different industries. It also has other applications such as dentistry, construction, and mining.
The pneumatic actuator uses compressed air as the power source, and the movement of the piston drives the crank arm to rotate at 90 degrees, so that the valve can be opened and closed automatically. Its components are: adjusting bolt, actuator box, crank arm, cylinder block, cylinder shaft, piston, connecting rod, cardan shaft.